Revamping an old book Pt.2

Monday, August 2, 2010 10:02 AM Posted by ckscribbles
hope & dreams
This is the start of chapter one, what Eddy and I would like to accomplish in life. We did one separate goal each and two combined goals!
hot air balloon
Although I am terrified of heights i would like to one day ride in a hot air balloon! I feel like it would be so romantic and fun!
be sucessful
This is Eddy's personal goal. He wants to be able to make money with his paintings and find a good graphic design job, instead of the one he has now. I also want to be successful but as a teacher and with making things! This page is directly related to his paintings.
children
We both want to have children some day, (I want lots of them, he's not to sure about the LOTS)
buy a house
and we both want to buy a house, we have agreed that when it is time to move out we will just buy a house because renting is a waste of money. Its a big responsibility but eventually we will be ready for it!
incomplete lists
this is a list of the things we want to do, short term & long term. Well ... its not finished yet. I figured as we make goals we will write them down! its hard to think of things on the spot, well sometimes!

ox
Christine

1 Response to "Revamping an old book Pt.2"

  1. Paulie Antiques Says:

    bahahahahha THOSE ARE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM! Have you gotten my letter, yet? Let me know when you do! Gosh I want one of those owls!

    p.s. how did you get the code to have your comment box pop up like it does in a different window? Help!!!

    love, polly xoxo