carrot muffins

Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:55 AM Posted by ckscribbles
Yesterday i decided it would be a great time to use some of the apples i have left in my house that otherwise might go bad & i found the perfect recipe. First I started off by peeling and shredding my apples. I did the same for my carrots.
food processing
After i was done using the food processor yesterday i hand washed it and put it out to dry, well my food processor's lid fell and cracked :( but it's ok, it still works!
before the bake
This is the batter in the muffin cups
carrot muffins
and this is the delicious finished product! The recipe called for a cream cheese frosting but they are so delicious by themselves that i didn't want to add the extra sugar.

I got the recipe from here and the only modification i made was not adding the optional coconut. I highly recommended this recipe for anyone who loves carrot cake!

Have a beautiful Saturday,
Christine

1 Response to "carrot muffins"

  1. Paulie Antiques Says:

    yes! we definitely should be! ♥
    I see you listed Eternal Sunshine in your favorite moves (number one!!) I like you already! ;D
    Thanks for keeping a look out for the 8 tracks! That is very sweet of you!!!!

    love, the littlest polly