big thanks!

Sunday, July 25, 2010 2:39 PM Posted by ckscribbles
First let me tell you about a week and a half ago i was guessing what kind fo ice cream Bridget over at Bake at 350 was making. I started with mint chocolate chip, that wasn't it. Then she started dropping hints saying there were 4 main ingredient in it and it was from Ben and Jerry. Eventually she gave us the four main ingredients and i knew right away what she was making, Dastardly Mash, which happens to be in the Ben and Jerry's grave yard. I couldn't believe it, i actually won something, i never win anything! Yesterday i got my giftcard in the mail with the cutest card i have ever seen!
Photobucket
Just look at how cute this is, i would have just been happy with this thank you card, seriously! Its the little things people!
Photobucket
and her business card is so cute too! Thank you so much Bridget! I can't wait to go get an iced chai tea latte, an iced coffee, or maybe a frappachino :)

Sorry for the horrible quality pictures, they were taken with the webcam on my computer. I was to excited to take actual picture!

1 Response to "big thanks!"

  1. bridget {bake at 350} Says:

    YAY!!! I'm so happy you guessed right! I was beginning to think out family was the only one who ever ate that flavor! ;)

    Happy Sunday!