snail mail

Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:16 PM Posted by ckscribbles
Photobucket

credit

I just ordered a new lens and a card reader so I can upload the pictures from my new camera, I simply can not wait. I love getting snail mail, it is an amazing feeling :)
Heres a mini update of what I have been up to, photo-less of course (while I a wait my card reader in the mail) I went pumpkin picking on Friday and Saturday I went to the zoo and benihanas (a hibachi restaurant). Today, sadly, I have work.

be back soon
Christine

2 Response to "snail mail"

  1. Paulie Antiques Says:

    yes, I did, Miss Christine! I am sorry I haven't written again.. it was wonderful getting one from you. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. I will blog about it sooN! :)

    xoxox

  2. Unknown Says:

    This is adorable. I nominated you for a blog award.
    http://alovelylittleworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-award.html