4 simple goals, revisited!

Monday, October 4, 2010 6:51 PM Posted by ckscribbles
so back in august i decided to the four simple goals challenge.
goals bu elsie
just to reiterate my 4 goals were, 1. drink more water, 2. stop stressing over money so much, 3. start cooking more, and 4. spend at least 30 minutes a day being crafty!
Well as of right now, I have been drinking a lot more water. I hardly drink soda at work and I carry water with me everywhere, on vacation I did't really obied by this. Eddy and I drank TONS of soda, but now its back to normal. I would have a have about a glass or two a week which I would still like to cut down on!
I'm still stressing a little over money but not as much. I did get a scholarship which lessened my burden a tremendous amount. With work, school, and social it's a little hard to not stress but I think i am doing well!
The start cooking more hasn't been going well for me, as of lately everyone has been cooking for me. My mom cooks dinner 3 times a week, my step dad cooks sometimes as well as eddy's family. I have been baking a ton though (does that count?) I made cornbread to go with stew,pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and cupcakes all in the past 2 weeks!
and last but not least goal 4, be crafty at least 30 minutes a day has been the most challenging. I was doing great up until September first. I have still done atleast something every day, whether it be doodle in class, crochet, or art journal I have been trying very hard to be creative for 30 minutes!

3 Response to "4 simple goals, revisited!"

  1. emerson-j Says:

    im trying to drink more water and cut back the coke zero, i find it quite a challenge!!

  2. Nicole Coffin. Says:

    happy birthday. hope you had a good one!

  3. Paulie Antiques Says:

    happy birthday!!! :):)