Parade Recap!

Friday, July 8, 2011 9:42 AM Posted by ckscribbles
Photobucket
Eddy and I patiently awaited the arrival of the parade and by patiently I mean I was antsy and asked what time it was every 3 seconds, whoopse ;)
Photobucket
This was one of my favorite men in the parade, "Yay History" what a sign!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some dope cars drove by real slow!
Photobucket
A few firetrucks with really loud sirens.
Photobucket
Mummers, Now I don't know if you guys have Mummers where you're from but the Mummers her are absolutely awesome!
Photobucket
baby holding!
Photobucket
and an obligatory "the end"
I hope if you went to a parade it was half as awesome as the parade I went to :)

2 Response to "Parade Recap!"

  1. Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket Says:

    I used to get soo excited for the parade when I was a kid. The marching band would practice by my house and I would run out and start screaming the marching band is here.. the marching band is here! lol

  2. Jo - Lost in the Haze Says:

    It looks like such fun! <3 I love the vintage cars!

    x
    Lost in the Haze