Cats

Thursday, January 6, 2011 1:54 PM Posted by ckscribbles
A while back my best friend told me she found kittens. Well she decided to keep these cats and I am the proudest god mother to these cats that there could ever be!
God Cat
I am like Elmira from Tiny toons, except I don't hurt the wee little animals.She has since named the cat Jude, and he is so well behaved. He is also such a cuddle bug.
God Cat
Always wondering where his next petting will come from Jude will follow you around the house like a little puppy. I just wanna eat him up!
God Cat
And this picture of Eddy and Jude to be one of the most precious images i have ever seen. Seriously. What a cute cat!I'm sure you will be seeing more of my favorite cat!
<3
Christine

1 Response to "Cats"

  1. Victoria Rosas Says:

    awwww!
    I totally love the last photo